- Patient perceptions of 595 nm pulsed dye laser through glass compression in the treatment of thick port wine stains and superficial venous malformations.
- Midline Capillary Formation Nuchae and Age.
- A common factor suppresses thickening in young women with malar area port wine stains and delays low density lipoprotein elevation: is it estrogen?
- Smaller platelet volumes associated with vascular malformations.
- Thickening and nodules in port-wine stains.
- Cutaneous and subcutaneous neuroblastoma in children and adults: case reports and population study.
- Localized recurrent postoperative pernio associated with leukocytoclastic vasculitis
- Lupus profundus in children: treatment with hydroxychloroquine
- Cutaneous diseases preceding diagnoses of lymphoreticular malignancies
- North American Blastomycosis
- Phone: 818-606-6314
- Cell: 818-606-6314
Profession: Physician (MD or DO)
Current ABMS or AOA Board Specialty and Subspecialty Certification(s): Dermatology
Additional Information: Chief of Dermatology Dept, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Med Center 1992-2002. Participated in starting the Southern California Kaiser Permanente Regional Multispecialty Vascular Birthmark Clinic. Performed pulsed dye laser surgery on port wine stains and other vascular anomalies of the skin. Published 5 articles on vascular birthmarks and 6 articles on general Dermatology. Clinical Professor of Dermatology at University of Southern California Medical School from1985 - 2004. I did many file reviews as Chief of my department and in doing clinical research.
Education: MD-University of Illinois Medical College
Years in Practice: 16+ years
Current Hospital Privileges (Excluding Courtesy): Kaiser-Permanente Woodland Hills, CA and Kaiser Permanente Panorama City, CA
Number of file reviews previously performed: 100+ file reviews
Average monthly hours in direct patient care: Not currently practicing